Scroll through and browse content curated for IN-PART’s academic community that’s been featured in our monthly bulletin. If your university or institute is subscribed to IN-PART and you haven’t received one of our monthly updates, review your email preferences and make sure you’re opted-in.
Monthly bulletin archive
- How to get the most out of new introductions to industry (November 2019)
- What makes a perfect technology disclosure? (October 2019)
- Celebrating a year of insights (September 2019).
- Overcoming challenges to global collaboration (August 2019).
- Influence our outreach to boost your engagement (July 2019).
- How do we match your research to companies? (June 2019).
- Profiling IN-PART’s industry network (May 2019).
- How do R&D teams evaluate new opportunities? (April 2019).
- Time for a spring clean? (March 2019).
- Lifting the lid on IN-PART Discover (February 2019).
- New year, new tech (January 2019).
- A time to reconnect (November 2018).
- Introducing our new Impact Reports (October 2018).
- A new channel to keep you in the loop (September 2018).
Monthly bulletin highlights
Data insights: New submissions and technology updates
At the start of 2019, we looked at the impact of uploading new submissions to the platform and updating existing technologies with new data and developments.
In short, we found that updating and improving project summaries leads to renewed and sustained engagement. What’s more, universities that publish more technologies tend to receive higher levels of engagement from industry.
Audience profile: Who uses IN-PART and what are they looking for?
To provide a clearer picture of our R&D user base, in May 2019 we profiled the sectors, interests and roles of our industry network.
Click through to the May 2019 update to view a sub-sector breakdown of the companies registered to the platform, along with a profile of the roles and job functions of our users and an insight into their interests from popular and unique search entries on the platform.
Matchmaking: How does our matchmaking work?
Over the summer, we revealed how we get your technologies on the desks of the most relevant R&D professionals in companies around the world.
In June’s update, we outlined how we accurately match the specific research interests of each R&D user to the technologies on IN-PART. And in July’s update, we explained how you can influence this process by identifying target companies and prioritising your key technologies.
Blogs & features
What do R&D teams look for in new academic partners? In this blog published in our April 2019 update, we put the question to our industry community.
In this blog published in our August 2019 update, we put forward the case for why universities shouldn’t be reluctant to establish international collaborations.
Building on a keynote presentation at the University of Sheffield’s Engineering Symposium, IN-PART’s Communications Manager tackled the topic of why and how academics can ensure that their work has impact.
If you have questions about IN-PART or our matchmaking platform for university-industry collaboration, send a message to our universities team and they’ll get back in touch with the answers.
IN-PART is an online matchmaking platform that simplifies the initial connection between teams in academia and industry to help get breakthroughs out of the lab and onto the market.
Launched in 2014, we now work with 230+ universities and research institutes worldwide, strategically matching commercially-relevant academic research to R&D professionals from a network of 5,500+ innovation-driven companies.
Copyrights reserved unless otherwise agreed , IN-PART Publishing Ltd. 2019.